With all of the festivities going on this week/weekend for Homecoming I am feeling a bit stressed! I have a HUGE test in a "critical for my major" class next week. I will have to make sure I sit down and get some studying done this weekend because it will be easy to get carried away in all of the festivities!
That's a major adjustment I had to make from Kirkwood to Iowa. There are so many things going on here that it would be easy to just be out and about all of the time and not take sufficient time to study. Luckily for me, I have yet to experience many problems with this.
If any of you Eagles aren't busy this weekend you should come down to the UofI for the parade (5:45 on Friday evening) followed by the announcement of King and Queen, then a concert! Rooney will be performing, which I am totally excited about. I changed one of my ringtones to them in order to get psyched for the show!
Here is a link with all of the week's festivities on it... enjoy and GO HAWKS!
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment